The famous travel guide website Gay Travel, presented a few days ago their Gay Travel Awards 2016, where they recognize and promote select destinations and travel-related companies around the globe. These distinguished organizations lead by example and help to inspire other companies and brands around the world to follow their spirit of inclusiveness as well as to constantly improve their amenities and service levels.
The GayTravel Awards focus on a variety of travel-related categories and the Romantic Zone in Puerto Vallarta was recorgnized for its LGBT-Friendly ambience and diversity of activities and services for the Gay community and was awarded as the ‘Gayborhood of the Year’ 2016!
Check out the complete list of winners:
1. Airline, Commuter: Cape Air
2. Airline, International: Virgin Atlantic
3. Airline, US: Southwest
4. Beach of the Year: 12th Street Beach, South Beach, Miami
5. Bed & Breakfast of the Year: The Candleberry Inn
6. Cruise Line of the Year: Royal Caribbean International
7. Destination of the Year: Las Vegas
9. Event of the Winter: Whistler Gay Pride & Ski Festival
10. Gay Bar of the Year: The Abbey West Hollywood
11. Gay Pride of the Year: Madrid
14. Hotel Luxury Europe: Hotel Alpine Palace
15.Hotel Luxury, US: The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
16. Hotel of the Year: ME Cabo
17. Hotel, Wedding: Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
18. Spa of the Year: The Meadowood Spa
19. Theater/ Show of the Year: Hamilton
¡Te invitamos a compartir este logo de #PuertoVallarta y su comunidad LGBT con tus amigos!